Saturday, January 15, 2005

AHhhh....

I'm off to jump in the shower. Where I am going to let the water run down my back teasing my buttocks then down my front. Sliding off of every curve, in every crevice until every part of my body is glistening!

Okay well, Cedia had done some really juicy stuff...I felt left out, man.


I AM going to hop in the shower and scrub until my inner thighs squeak! Because I will be getting some much needed pampering down today. At 11am I am going to have my nails done! I haven't done that since I got married! (Thank you Grams)

Got a need a beauty treatment--Lots of them! LOL

Damn it's been so long since I've gotten the chance to be girly in a womanly way. I get to do my daughter's hair and smear lip gloss from ear to ear with her.

"Now go give you Daddy a big KISS!" Trust me Rogue Wit loves it!

...I'm off to make myself more beautiful than I was before! If that's possible? I mean...I am the shiz-nit!


Don't make me tell the "diamond earrings story!" They sparkle real pretty in the light!

*smiles*