Saturday, January 15, 2005

“Take Five 4 Grooming”

Does anyone find themselves driving down the highway with the song “Take It To The Limit” (I think that’s the name of the song) singing it to the top of your lungs?

Yeah, I didn’t think I was the only one…

So I’m sitting at the stop light (still singing as loud and as on key as I am able to anymore) and I look over and see this bright shiny Mustang full of 16 and 17 year old girls (every man's wet dream...but I have not a penis and wasn't impressed). They are giving me "the look.”

Now for those of you who don’t know what “the look” is, I’ll explain:
It’s the “Oh My God, you are such a dork! And Old! I can’t believe you would be caught singing in a car! Don’t you know that’s not conforming with the cool crowd?” look.

So I pretended that I had magic powers. (You know you do it sometimes too…don’t lie) And I used my middle finger to turn them all into old hags.

Kablam!

I think they knew what I was up too and had the counter spell though. Because they got rather pissed off and ran the red light.

I laughed. Hard.

I was that age once…not too long ago, as a matter of fact, and I hated those kinds of bitches back then too. (I am only 26! ...Stupid bitches, LOL)

I know the road that they are wandering down. They’ll end up fat and pregnant and stuck with some pretty-boy/pot smoker or worse! That’s not cool…though sometimes it’s funny as shit. True, I have made mistakes and will continue to fuck up…I’m sure of it but, I have and will always be myself…for better of worse. Even if that means singing to the top of my lungs at a stop-light and not giving a shit if I look silly.

Well, it’s too bad my “bitch magic” doesn’t work. Damn. What would The Rock do?

(Bitch-slap their candy-asses…that’s what. But I didn’t want to get a ticket…not that I have road rage, mind you. I think the “old” judge would probably excuse me from the ticket after meeting the little anorexic-Barbie-bitches.)


Now, when I finally got to the nail shop (they do hair and massages too)…it wasn’t hard to find but, I didn’t realize that the only parking spots within a five block radius were meter parking. Great! I don’t have any freakin’ change but some pennies. I mean, for the love of God, this is Oklahoma…we do NOT need parking meters! So I have to find a store...also in which could be reached without having to use the parking meters…and get some change. Then I have to hop back in my car and go around a few more blocks to get back to this place which is on a one way street. (Sigh) At least I was able to find a spot where I didn’t have to park parallel. I’M A WOMAN AND I HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN TRYING…because I AM woman enough to admit: I HAVE LIMITATIONS.


It was completely awesome though. I have the best looking nails this side of The River I betcha! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is near Norman, Oklahoma. It’s called “Take Five 4 Grooming.”

Just remember to bring change. You get a token after your appointment and it comes in handy for your next visit but not before the fact.

God, I love that song…does anyone know who it’s by?
…incase I want to look up the words so the next time that it comes on the radio, I’ll be able to sing more than just the chorus correctly, hehehe….