Monday, February 28, 2005

BITCH BITCH BITCH, bla bla bla

Construction, the many benefits and the many side-effects...

Benefits:
It is saving us money.
Our design can't be bough in a store.
It will add some value to our little ghetto home. (So we can sell it at a later date and get our dream home.)

Side-effects:
I'm bitchy because my house hasn't been clean in going on two weeks.
I'm bitchy and sore. (I haven't even done the hardest jobs...I don't know how my old man and his dad are faring.)
I'm bitchy and...bitchy.


Yes, that's right. I will admit to being bitchy over the last week or so. And, my flock, I am not going to be online much this week.

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

Okay, you twisted my are and I'll tell you.
Saturday I have a really hard test in which I must study and study and study until I'm sick of the crap and am reciting it in my sleep.
Then I have a mid-term next week. JOY! You just KNOW that is going to be fun!

I'm ready for spring break...I'm ready for summer vacation.
I know, I shouldn't bitch but, I'm tired and sore and BITCHY!

...So when this room is done and I can find the cord to download the pictures we've been taking (step by step progress) and am able to post the "finished room" here for you...

I will probably have something new to bitch about! LOL

I AM a woman after all.

Fear not, as I will be posting and commenting but, just not as much with all of this crap to do this week. It's actually turning into a beautiful room...I'm just bitchy.

...No it's NOT "that time of the month," women can just be bitchy from time to time. I think I'm "bitch" enough to admit that.