Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mortified!

Okay, so there is this guy in my class who has a crush on me...a BIG CRUSH on me.

Aside from the fact I keep telling him, "I'm HAPPILY married." With the emphasis on happily, he keeps winking at me and stuff.

I've taken to quit even doing my hair or wearing make up to my Tues/Thurs. night class--it's gotten so bad. No, no...he hasn't groped me or anything. I do know how to defend myself and would show him just what opening up a can of whoop-ass is.

The fact of the matter is this: I'm not a typical girl. I've had mostly guy friends with the few girls I do hang out with who are just like me. (That's pretty scary huh)

I didn't wear dresses until I noticed how guys responded to me in them. A few of my X's called me "buns of steal." So I like the attention. BUT, but...I'm a loyal bitch. And yeah, I know I'm the shiznit but, there are a lot of really slutty women in the class who think that this guy is also the shiznit. (So he's hot...so fucking what. I don't do the happy dance for every man.) Point is...he should be going after the half-wit floozies who practically throw themselves at him.

"I know you're married but, I'll still be here if 'something happens.'" WTF!

I could just deck the bastard...

So, why am I so bent out of shape tonight? I'll tell ya.

I was at class about 10 minutes early and there was about half the class in the room already. Then, Mr. Chip-n-Dale shows up.

He walked by without the usual banter:
"I didn't get your call last night."
"Really, probably b/c I was too busy screwing my husband."

To my grief, he set his stuff down two tables away and then comes to stand in front of my desk. I felt as if I literally shrunk when he went into a rap/serenade.

I'll give him this: He was able to come up a rhyme with my name, Devona (pronounced: Devon-uh).

But that's all I'll give him. I was totally mortified. So much so that I chewed him a new hole in front of the entire class. (Thank God the professor wasn't in yet!)

Maybe that will get it through his thick skull.

Why do men only want the unattainable?