Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Do's

I’ve told you what not to do in a relationship and now I will expand on this.
As per Pirate’s request, here are the Do’s:

1) Tell me I’m the most beautiful woman in the world at least 4x’s a day
-even if I’m wearing sweats with a pony tail and smell like bleach from cleaning
-make it sound believable

2) Complement my beauty through-out the day and tell me how wonderful I am
-I know I’m wonderful and want you to know it too
-sucking up can get you laid

3) Tell me you love me in the morning, afternoon, evening, and in between
-what’s the old adage? Have and affair with your wife or someone else will

4) Pick up after yourself
-I am not your mother

5) Doing dishes will also get you laid
-uhm, this one’s pretty self-explanatory

6) Clean the bathroom
-there is nothing sexier than a man sweaty from cleaning toiletries

7) Don’t complain when I ask you to do something
-sigh, this one is a bit of an argument starter

8) Do it when I ask you to and not a couple of hours later
-if I needed it done later I would ask you later
-I want to sit and veg in front of the TV/computer too
-it’s not fair for me to do EVERYTHING

9) Love me, love my pets
-if you can’t be nice to my cat, you can’t pet my kitty

10) When I ask “Do I look alright?” the correct responses are:
-“Have you ever NOT looked beautiful?”
-“Damn baby, you make my mouth water!”
- (make sure to look at me before any response, very important)
-“I’ve got to take you right now!”

11) Only laugh if I’m already laughing at myself
-I don’t like to be laughed at
-and yes I KNOW I’m a klutz

Well, there you have it. What TO DO in a relationship. I might have to add a part two. There are so many rules when it comes to women and I’m sure most of you men would benefit from it….LOL.