Monday, February 14, 2005

(Ya Know What? Have a nice life!) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Let me start out by saying to my fellow bloggers and fair readers of my blog...
I'm sorry for the last post. To you I am sorry, but I am not sorry about the post nor will I remove it. I was seething with anger and contemplated driving my ass over to their house last night around 2am.

What I have decided is this: This is my blog if you guys don't want to read my posts then don't (you know who you are).

Who says, pony up anyway? (thinks he's freakin' Dudley-doo right)

Look, Mark, you weren't my family when you implied Smokey and I were such a burden. You look at this whole situation as an outsider. You don't see how much mom is fucked up or your lovely full-sister is. I could tell you. Yes, sir.

Do you call me...No. And nope, I haven't ever tried to call you. Then again, would you have done to me like you did with my little sister and told your wife you didn't want to talk with her? Do you even remember that? God, it was when we were still in school...You made her cry.

We're older now though. Tears don't come as easy.

Whether you read this or not, I don't give a shit b/c these are my thoughts and if there is anyone in the family who has enough balls to speak their mind, it's me.

I don't want to talk to you guys. EVER.

Blood is not thicker than water, always. I'm closer to my steps than to my 1/2's...Only b/c you guys choose to ignore us.

But, you go ahead and listen to Maria. I'm sure she's got enough evil things to say about me.
You know that's why they are even talking to you right; it's because they need to keep up their numbers. Or are you already aware of all the shit that she has said about you? Hmm...

LOL!

This is borderline funny. Am I the only one who see the irony in this? LOL, maybe so.

It seems as if it has added some "day-time drama" to my blog...I wonder if my ratings will go up?

...Next time on "Devona's Family"...

But I think it's out-lived it's contract and is being cancelled. Now.
You think we don't know about family but, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Well, have a good life...At least this way I won't have to explain why the lot of you treat my children badly.

LOL...Maybe I'll turn it into a mini-series! Yeah!

What do you guys think, fair readers?

I've got some good, I mean really good stories here...lol.

...I've come out on top here...Wow! I still have my Dad and Step-mom and my In-laws...It's like I've never lost anyone at all. Yup, still 2 full sets of grandparents.


.....On to brighter things.

I'll be getting rid of our ugly fridge at the end of this week! YES! I'm going to take a picture of it for you. I could win a prize for it's ugliness, yes I could. It's just so ghetto it makes me wince when company comes over. And yet, I want to be able to remind my kids in embarrassment about it when they are older. It's been a good fridge though...Way past it's prime and still running. Okay, so maybe it had to have a pacemaker set in and some O2...And some surgical repair here and there, but the thing kept going for us. It will finally be able to rest in peace for it's journey is almost over. Go with God, my friend and find peace in the junk yard of death.

Also, I didn't even mention what my sweet-heart got me for Valentine's Day. Posh, I should smack myself for the oversight.

First off, the bastard sent it to his Mother's house-AGAIN. Yeah, like I would peek? (okay so I would...But, damn it)
Rogue Wit got me an Egyptian Cartouche with my name in hieroglyphics. It's beautiful and hangs on a very beautiful chain around my neck.
He's so sweet sometimes...Okay, I got to rub it in a little...I feel better.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY