Friday, February 11, 2005

I am DYING!

How is it so easy for men to keep secrets and yet so hard for women?

Hmmm...well, I don't guess that statement is entirely true. Women can keep important secrets very well and for years if necessary. I've seen some men buckle in doing that.

But, when it comes to presents, surprises, and silly things it is so HARD to hide everything and not mention a word of it to Rogue Wit. I mean, I tell him EVERYTHING and my soul, my mind keeps wanting to share my happiness with him.

I think he is enjoying watching me struggle with this. BASTARD!

He's great at keeping those kind of secrets; he and his Mother are wonderfuly wicked when it comes to surprises and torturing me with "I got you a present."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling."

...

IT'S HORRIBLE!

I've just got to take some deep breaths and stay calm...

I just have to keep my cool for tonight and in the morning. That shouldn't be too hard.

I would just post it here but, the old man reads my site from time to time and that would ruin it. Damn it, I suck at this game. I think I got that from my Dad. We just get so excited about what we've done we have to spill it. Yet, I will prevail! Though, I have nothing left to keep my mind occupied now. I finished my new book.

Christine Feehan's Dark Secret.

Damn, Rafael De La Cruz can be my dark lover anytime! Although, I think I'm going to hold off for Vikirnoff Von Shrieder in one of her up coming books Dark Demon. He was described as having dark, thick hair that fell past his waist... Ah, so many lifemates, so little time!

I love the "eye candy."