Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bow down to the power of my breasts!

Sunday at my step-sister’s baby shower I was deemed remover of the balloons.

That’s cool. I like to sing like the chipmunks on occasion. And with the amount of balloons that were coming home with me I would be singing like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore for weeks!

One problem: I had been dropped off by the Rogue Wit and was catching a ride with Smokey Smurf out to my In-laws.

“So, what’s the problem?” You say.

Well, we drive a mini-van and my sister has a little car. Thus making it hard to fit myself, my daughter, my sister, and the 33 balloons into the vehicle and be able to drive.

Laughing, I buckle my daughter in and start shoving balloons back there with her. At least my daughter was enjoying this. Then I climb in front and buckle up.

Smokey Smurf is laughing at our stupid assess and waits patiently to back up while I’m trying to clear a path for her to see through the rear-view.

I finally get mine shoved and secured to the right side of the car and my daughter’s balloon pops up blocking the rest of the view. So I turn around to show her how to hold the balloon down so her crazy Aunt Smokey Smurf doesn’t get us killed (he he) and then I have to round up my strays once again.

So after about 10minutes we were able to back up and leave. I had finally taken a few balloons up to the front seat with me so the masses of them wouldn’t suffocate my daughter. And this one damn, blue balloon kept sticking to my head.

Damn it! Though it was funny I did not like the static cling it was doing with my hair.
So after it smacked my in the head and tried to stick to my hair for about the 30th time I had had enough.

It was at this point that I (being very well endowed) crammed the balloon between my right breast and the door. Smokey was laughing hysterically as every time I breathed I would have to smash it back between the door and my huge breast.

I think she was just jealous, lol.

I knew these breasts were more than mere man toys!