Monday, February 07, 2005

Valentine's thang

1) What was the best Valentine's Day present you've ever gotten?
a laughing bear (that has now been destroyed b/c I hate who gave it to me)

2) What would be your "dream Valentine's Day gift?"
a cruise...Hell yeah!

3) What was the worst Valentine's Day gift you've ever received?
a pare of panties that didn't fit...Although the gesture of wonderful

4) Have you ever gone to a sex-toy store on Valentine's Day?
No! Hell, no! (uhm just between you and me though, the answer is yes *blushing* but I CAN say I was not alone)

5) Is sex mandatory on Valentine's Day?
Duh, of course it is!

6) (Choose one) Would you rather:
A. Take a walk (through the park, in the woods, by the shore)
B. Have a lot of money spent on you (dinner, dancing, five star hotel)
C. Get drunk and have spastic monkey sex
I'm going to have to say it's a cross between A and C for me, leaning closer to C (only without the drinking part).

7) If you were single on Valentine's Day would you send yourself flowers and/or chocolates?
Hell no, but I would take myself out to dinner and have several strong drinks with anyone else who was alone too.

8) Chocolate or Flowers?
Damn...That's a hard one but, I am going to have to go with flowers. They last longer than the chocolate and I can show them off without having to share, lol.

9) Is it all about the Nookie?
Yup!

10) Is it a "lover's holiday" or a "female appreciate holiday?"
Okay, I'm going to be cheesy here and say a lover's holiday.

11) What's the best gift you've ever given on Valentine's day?
Uhm...I'm not at liberty to say at this moment. I'll say it's a surprise.

12) Do you give the Romantic card or the Funny card?
I usually go with the funny but, Valentine's day brings out the romantic in me.

13) What famous person would be your Valentine?
Yup, The Rock...I think I've mentioned him before, hehehe.

14) Who are you sentencing to this Valentine's Day Massacre?
Hmm...
~kimberly~
Rachel
Smokey Smurf
the queen
Babs
Blog Ho