Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Deed Is Done :)


What is the total amount of music files on you comp?

Damn, well…let me see. I’m not sure of the amount but, I have close to 12 hours worth of music on my PC.



The last cd you bought is.....

Damn, you can buy them?! I thought everyone just downloaded them from like Napster or KaZaA Light.
Hmm…really it would’ve been I can’t remember if it was Brian McKnight or Hootie and the Blowfish. Though I am really thinking about getting John Mayer’s new CD and maybe even Velvet Revolver.



Write down 5 songs you listen to often or that mean alot to you...

1. That Song by Big Wreck
It’s the my and the Rogue Wit’s song. Ah, it’s best listened to at night in the rain…good times, good times…

2. You’re So Cold by Breaking Benjamin’s
Ah, something about the lyrics that hits a couple of chords with me that aren’t touched often.

3. Run Around Sue
I’m not sure who it’s by but, my little sister, Smokey Smurf and I used to sing it in our ghetto car stereo. LOL. Our mom owned a Geo Metro and didn’t get even a radio in it. So she got a cheap tape player and a bunch of tapes. Most of the tapes she got where “oldies.” So it became some what of an anthem for us…lol.

4. Control by Hootie and the Blowfish
Uhm, you would just have to know the song…

5. Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver
Damn it that’s a good song!



Who are you going to stick it to next and why?

Uhm, I’m in a rather bitchy mood today (on the count of I woke up on the wrong side of the bed…so-to-speak) and I’m taking it that this question means who I’d like to beat the crap out of next. It would have to be my oldest brother, just because. He desperately needs the shit kicked out of him so he can be cut down to normal size again.



Who are you gonna pass this stick to? 3 people and why?

Rathwel, Smokey Smurf, and Rogue Wit…there are others but it said three.

Rogue Wit: B/c I like to do that kinda thing to him
Smokey Smurf: For the same reason as my husband
Rathwel: So he can say he has some new content on his page, lol ;)