Saturday, April 09, 2005

Good Day Sun Shine...or is that "Hello!..Moon-shine?"

Today got used up before I became fully awake. I went to clean at my Step-Mother’s house. Wow! They are doing some fantastic arranging of the furniture and the lawn. It really looks beautiful.

Then it was off to visit Smokey Smurf. We, the daughter and I, spent some time playing with Smokey Smurf and her new pet, fellatio. That little vixen was jumping around the floor nipping at our feet. She’s a cutie, she is…and I love the squeaky noises she makes when she gets excited. I did my best to get fellatio riled up, but it was my daughter who finally was able to make her squeak. So after we stroked and petted and kissed fellatio for a while, the daughter and I left.

We then went to my step-sister’s house. Ah…nothing like holding tiny babies and having them belch on your shoulder. I miss those days…and yet…not so much. It’s much for fun to hold a crying baby and calm him down when you know you can hand him over to “Momma” when you’ve had your fill. LOL, that’s the best part of being an Aunt.

Hmm…I have the most ghetto house on the block. Just thought I’d mention that fact. You see with all of the construction associated with the re-modeling we have all of this shit piled on the side of the house and right out in front. Hell, I can’t even get to my lawn-mower to mow the front lawn. Uh, actually I’m not even sure if it will work at this point. God, I’m glad I’m a woman. I’ve got to make the old man look at it. You see, it got left out in the rain once or twice…three times at the most! Does that hurt mowers, you think? Maybe, if I’m lucky again, the next door hottie will offer to do it for me…shirtless. You could bounce a quarter off of his abs. I swear it…and I’d try it just for shits and giggles if I didn’t think his preppy little girlfriend would go psycho. LOL.

…Yeah, so I came home and beat the children. Okay, so I didn’t beat them…but I really thought about it. Why must siblings fight? Where’s my beer?