Monday, April 11, 2005

Happy FUCKED UP Day!!

Today is “Fucked-up Day.” Really, and it just keeps getting better and BETTER!

[Wait, let me wipe the sarcasm off of my chin…it’s dripping again]

After having a HORRIBLE dream and getting up to get my son something to drink at about…oh, 5:something A-freakin’-M…the day has started off on about the same note.

Let me start with the dream.

In reality, I clean for extra-cash to keep us a float in between my husband’s pay days (which is once a month!!!).
So, the dream was set. I was going to my mother’s house to clean. When I got there it was swarming with zombies and wolves and such. No…that’s not the horrible part. The horrible part was when my mother started to follow me around and tell me about all of her problems…and new illnesses. That!...That is horrible in itself. You see, that also happens in real life (until I stopped messing with that side anyway).

Really, was anyone else here forced to lance a boil on your mother’s ass on the tender age of seven?

You know, if I ever got a boil on my ass…I’m going to the damn doctor, but only if putting some prep. H. on it doesn’t make it go away. (That’s a helpful tip from my best friend, it also-apparently-makes those in-grown hairs on your legs go away as well.) But it would never cross my mind to make my poor children have to deal with that. The worst part was that she was extremely over weight…extremely. So it usually took my little sister to hold the fat rolls out of the way while I lanced it…or visa-versa.

Man was I disturbed this morning.

Then, as I’m walking into the kitchen…squish! Damn it all to Hell! The carpet right next to the tile in the kitchen is wet. Damn it…Damn itDamn it, the Rogue Wit had fixed that!!! The problem is, is if it is the air conditioner we’re good. We have a 10 year parts and labor warranty on it. But if it is the washer again…we have to do it ourselves…AGAIN. Or rather, the Rogue Wit has to do it again.
…And I can’t remember if it was wet before or after I started the laundry. Man, if it is the washer I’ll just have to let it get wet because I have four giant loads to wash.

*GIANT AGGITATED SIGH*

Thank God, I don’t have class tonight!