Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hobias Cantankori Poodious

(which means: child born and sold under the star of Ebay)

It’s dark outside…Very dark. I’m hoping for some rain, but I’m not going to hold my breath if you know what I mean. Moore, where I live and which is usually the target of big storms has been passed by now several times. Damn, and we really need the rain!

The children have been hellions since I’ve been out of school. It’s three weeks today. Man, this potty training shit is going to kill me. I can’t remember how I did it with my daughter, but like my husband said, “I won’t matter anyway. Our son isn’t normal.” Damn, I hate it when he’s right!

The Rogue Wit’s work has been rough…And after a bad day at work he gets a ticket.

Can you guess what for?

He wasn’t wearing his seat belt.

Not only did that ruin the rest of his bad day, but it topped mine as well. We can’t afford a damn ticket! Especially over something that I’m always nagging him about anyway!

Damn, Damn, DAMN.

The kids and I did some sculpting yesterday and I let them paint their master pieces after I baked them.

I know…Bitch, bitch, bitch…

It’s all I’m good for today.

“SOMEBODY CHEER ME UP!!!”