Monday, May 30, 2005

I've Been Tagg-ed!!! ;)

10 Years Ago, I...
1. was 16 1/2
2. wore Tank-tops and flannels
3. i was obsessed with drama class and having fun
4. i was a good girl at school, but not outside of school
5. I was still a virgin

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was 21 years old
2. was living in Norman, Oklahoma
3. I had found out I was pregnant with my baby girl
4. Id been excited about the brand new $100 swim suit that I never got to wear because I found out I was pregnant and my hips have never been the same
5. worked in home health and then at an assisted living center as a medication aid

Yesterday, I...
1. had lunch with my sister, step sister, dad and step-mom and enjoyed a beautiful day
2. felt guilty because I yelled at my daughter for dropping her heavy cup on my bare foot
3. Started reading "Dance with the Devil" by Sheryllin Kenyon (so far it's good...no pussy vampires...yet)
4. cleaned
5. went to bed early

Today, I...
1. I woke up and make coffee, because if my husband makes it it's too damn strong
2. am trying to finish cleaning the last room in the house (then I have to start cleaning in the garage...woman's work is never ever EVER done)
3. have not yet beat the children...so far
4. ordered pizza b/c I'm being lazy and it's really too hot to cook
5. organized my craft closet

Tomorrow, I will...
1. get up and have some more coffee
2. go clean for Crazy Ol' Lady
3. go to the store
4. read some more of my book
5. call and get caught up on all the gossip with my friends and little sister

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. pickles
2. cheese-its
3. corn nuts
4. fruit loops
5. fruit

5 Songs I Know all the Words to, Even Without the Music:
1. She Runs Away-Duncan Shiek
2. Baby Got Back
3. I Miss You-Blink 182
4. Hold My Hand-Hootie and the Blowfish
5. Stupify-Disturbed

5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000:
1. get me a couple of new cars with nice warranties
2. build a house with a swimming pool and three stories
3. get a brand new wardrobe, maybe two to fit my moods
4. put a couple of million in a good savings account and let it build!
5. take a trip to Scotland

Top 5 Locations I`d Like to Run Away To:
1. Scotland
2. Australia
3. New Orleans
4. Vegas
5. Itally

5 Bad Habits I Have:
1. popping my knuckles, kneck, back, toes...you name it...I can pop it
2. I chew the insides of my lips when I'm nervous
3. nagging
4. loosing my cool over the little things
5. trying to fit too many things into one day

5 Things I like Doing:
1. playing dominoes
2. singing and dancing
3. reading a good book
4. taking a bath by candle light
5. sliding in wet grass

5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. a push-up bra
2. boas
3. stilettos
4. anything pink
5. a flowered hat

5 T.V. Shows I Like:
1. CSI
2. Numb3rs
3. CSI Miamie
4. CSI New York
5. MXC

5 Movies I Like:
1. Chronicles of Riddick
2. Run Down
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Braum Stoker's Dracula
5. Love At First Bite

5 Famous People I'd like to Meet:
1. The Rock (at sat in the same spot he did in the same limo...although, it wasn't at the same time)
2. Johnny Depp
3. Vin Diesel
4. Eminem
5. John Mayer

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. reading
2. playing with the kids
3. friends
4. storm season
5. a clean house

I tag 5 people:
1. jill
2. ransom queen
3. rogue wit
4. smokey smurf
5. Man in the Middle