Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hold Me, Love Me, Give all that you've got!


To let everyone know I am still doing the readers appritiation week. I will have a big post tomorrow for everyone. LOL, I got tired of sticking a couple in here and there.


I haven't had any hotties of the week for a while so that's what I'm focusing on today.

So ladies, give me a shout out!

WOW! I need me some of that!

...and no, it doesn't go any lower. I keep trying to look down for more too, but it hasn't helped.


The guy to the right there...He's thinking of me. Really. I'm serious. I've screwed him...just last night!

Okay, so maybe it was a dream I had brought on by the sex deprivation I am going through this week. Maybe it was just wishful thinking in my subconscience.

But it sure as HELL was a good dream!!

I'm so ready for the week end. I want to get a hold of my friend and go out dancing before I start school next week. Her time is pretty much filled with work and she starts school with me next week.

They all love me. Can't you see it? Once you've had a woman like me...

No one matches up.

"Tssssss."

Alright, I'm done with drooling over these hotties. I'm going to go fix my hair and put on my face because I'm going to torment my husband till he's as tormented as I am!

He will love it, Oh yes, He WILL LOVE IT!


(or esle, lol)