Sunday, August 14, 2005

That's Just My Baby's Daddy

“Go away Daddy, I’m talking to my ‘baby’s Daddy.’”
My daughter is so funny. Let me just say that she’s already got herself a boyfriend and when she told her Daddy this I had to call her boyfriends Mother and let her know the skinny. LOL, there had better not be any baby Daddies in the future or her Daddy is going to go hunting…highlander style.
[Damn it, I must beat my addiction to Blog Ho’s site. All I can think of is, “There can be only Juan and my name is Juan.” LOL]

So Blog Ho, This part is for you.

You are like…Monty Python on crack.
You are like…the white Carlos Mencia.
You are like…the straightest gay man alive.
You are like…the gayest straight man alive and the best highlander around.
You are also like that wreck that we all stare at in disbelief, horror…because we can’t take our eyes off of it.
You’re the stuff they put in with McDonalds fries that makes them addictive.

Maybe I’ll just do a post for my readers this week.

Yes, that is the theme for this week as I will surely be needing to get my mind off of my baby girl starting school. *gasp*

Sarah Laughs A Lot-

Aside from her laughing a lot she makes others laugh as well.
Not to mention you get more action than I do but, I’m trying to catch up.
Does self-service count?
Sarah, you are a woman who knows what she wants, when, where, and how you want it.
*clapping*
Everyone give it up for Miss Laughs A Lot!
Now you can just move your little butt down here so we can hang out watching horror movies and doing buttery nipple shots!
“Bottoms up!”


Jerzee Girl-

As women I think we owe it too ourselves to befriend each other.
I’m rather picky about my friends and you are one of them.
She’s taken crap and flung the poo back.
Bravery isn’t measured by lack of fear but, by how much of that we over come.
;)


Personal Note: My husband is subjecting me to Star Trek rock bands on the Movie Trekkies Two. Send help! So when is the Star Trek CSI supposed to start?
“What is it Spok?”
“Well, Captain, I found this hair on the cadets red shirt. It appears it is not human. I will have the Doc put a rush on this.”
-ROTF…okay, so I’m the only one who appreciates my humor.

This is the last week before I go to school. Sorry, I always get a little more serious when school arrives. Got a new hair-do by the way, two tone. I kinda look like that one spice girl now, you know “old spice.” LOL

Well, I’ll post about three more readers tomorrow but, I’ve got to get off of the lap top and scream. Why? Why the HELL not? It seems my son thinks he can throw a fit because I said “No.” So I’m going to show him what a REAL fit looks like right before I pop him on the butt. TOODLES!