Monday, August 01, 2005

The Monday Blues

I was up most of the night. The insomnia never fails to resume it's corner of my life.

It' has been brought to my attention that my site is a little over the top and somewhat vulgar.

Yeah, I can admit that this summer while I've been off I've played with this site like a giddy teenage girl. Should I act more my age? I'll be twenty-seven on October 17th. How does a 27 year old mother of two and full time college student who works part time cleaning houses act?

At first my feelings were really hurt over this and I considered deleting this blog. I thought about it for a while. This blog is too much a part of me and I've got too many blogging buddies to just throw it all away. I think I'm just a little moody as of late. The other night my husband made a comment about my being afraid of the dark and I broke down in tears.

Now don't go getting mad at the Rogue Wit. I am terrified of the dark and I sleep with a night light. I'm not ashamed, but it hurts to have every man that I've been with hold that against me. When the Rogue Wit made mention of it I was overly emotional and thought that he was doing the same thing. Poor Rogue Wit. He was a little caught off guard. I'm not the crying type.

Stress is just mounting over here again. I think I'm a little more worried about my baby girl starting school than I thought. Then, on top of that, my husband is very unhappy with his job. So I'm stressing over that.

This being a Monday I thought I'd open up the floor. What do you guys want to talk about this morning? It's Open Mic Monday!!! Go ahead and get that thing off of your chest!

Maybe if we all bitch (because bitchery loves company) we'll all feel better and I can sleep tonight. That and special thanks to Rogue Wit who found the benedryl so I can dope up on those and get a few more hours of sleep tonight.

"Have a good day baby, I love you."