Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sigh...


I really don't have anything to post today...

I'm working on several things and haven't been at the computer much. I know you are so upset.
It's okay.

There is a story on the news today about a little four year old who has been badly abused. The mother had even given the kid green rubbing alcohol and told him to drink it. She pretended that it was cool-aide! They locked this poor kid in the closet and made him hold bricks for long periods of time until he dropped them on his feet. He had bruises all over his body and I'm sure much deeper ones that are unable to be seen.

I can't even describe to you the sick feeling in my stomach when I hear about these things.

I believe in the death penatly and I think that mothers who abuse their children to this degree need to be killed. Slow and painfully, that's if I had my way. I'd show them what abuse was all about. Psycho, evil, filthy, stupid, EVIL, fucked up bitches!!!

If I had the money, I would take that baby in. My eyes are tearing up right now thinking about that poor baby.

Does anyone watch The Mind of Mencia?

At the beginning of the show tonight he asked, "I wonder if gay men stop giving oral sex when they get married too?"

I've got to do some more cleaning tomorrow...
So I won't be on much, if at all either.
And by tomorrow, I mean Thursday...because....

Damn it, LOL....

Can't think, I'll finish this post tomorrow....

Sorry, I guess it didn't have much of a point.



So...


He're a pic.