Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Only Have Eyes....For You...

I'm wondering what in the HELL!
Is this shit for real?
If it is...How does one find out that they can do such a thing?
Really...

Is this what happens when men spend time with their buddies on a weekend with no women and an endless supplie of beer?

I'm beginning to understand the "Prohibition."

God, my eyes hurt from looking at this.

On to other things...
I've been feeling out of shape of sorts (though certainly not litterally as in that above picture).
I wonder if it's nerves. I do start school in a few weeks and then I will most likely not be posting as frequently. I've got to take a couple of fast track courses so I can start the program in the spring.

I will be in class Monday-Saturday.

"Ugh!"

It'll be worth it though, right? I have to keep reminding myself how proud I will be when I dance down the isle...and I will be dancing! Make no mistake about that.

I'll likely be crying too. I'm not the "boo-hoo" type, but damn...graduating from college will be a BIG thing in my life. It's like the Holy Grail of my existance.

Hidden deep inside
Is a being that
I hide, from myself.

He slips out of my
Prison, only to
Cause me: doubt, hurt, tears.

I cannot kill him.
He is part of me.
The part that I hate.

He cannot be freed,
Lest he should kill me.
And so, I hide him
I hide him away...
Away from my heart.