Friday, July 22, 2005

Sweet Dreams Are Made of THIS!

Midnight is calling
Darkness is falling
I hear the singing
Of rain.

Love and hold me
Kiss and scold me
And I will be
Out of pain.

Sometimes we have to look back on our lives.
I suppose it’s just the mood. I feel overwhelmed.
I’m running out of time, sweet blissful time!

My heart is heavy with it. My mind…heavy with it.
Yet, I will not be unsettled. I will not allow myself
to be disturbed by whatever fouls the air around me.

I’m going to focus on more pleasant things. Halloween is only a short time from now. I know you’re saying, “God, she’s nuts!”
Yes, I am, but I have good reason for getting ready for Halloween in July as opposed to September. You see, I will be in school doing a fast track course for eight weeks (four weeks? I’ll have to look back at my schedule…I can’t remember.) I always do Halloween arts and crafts and this year will be no exception. I’ll just have to do it now rather than later.

Other news…
My best friend Tracy is going to have her baby on August 3rd. She’s not actually due until August eleventh, but she’s been sick through the entire pregnancy and has been in the hospital twice. She doesn’t do well with her pregnancies and so after the birth of her second son and while they’ve got her cut open they are going to cut her tubes. I’m glad for her, because who knows whether or not the next child would kill her! I’ve know Tracy for most of my life and would crumble if I didn’t have her to talk with. I’m lucky to have such a close friend as her. We’re like family! We’re closer than family. It’s always been Smokey Smurf, Tracy, and I.
I think my friend from school may be starting a blog soon. I’ve almost got her talked into it. She will get her internet set up in about a week or so before school starts. She’s going to be taking some online classes like I do.
We may be getting a second car soon. I will be so excited I won’t be able to think straight I’m sure. They don’t run the busses to pick up pre-schoolers…and though we only live three blocks from the school, the Rogue Wit has reminded me that I’m screwed if it snows or gets too hot. My little boy has asthma now and I can’t take a chance of him having and attack on the way to school. We’ll walk on the nice days and drive on the bad. That and I hate…HATE…H-A-T-E!!! being stuck here during the day while Rogue Wit is at work.

It’s as if I have this cloud of angst that is hovering over my chest. Sometimes I have to wonder if I’m just fooling myself…thinking that I can live my dreams.

Does anyone else ever feel like that?