Thursday, July 21, 2005

"Interview With A Vampire" -this vampire

The rules:
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions. ( not the same as you see here.)
3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.
4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


~So without further ado...these are my answers from my interview by the Queen~


1) When did you decide to become an RN? And why?

I have been a certified nursing assistant for almost ten years now.
When it was just my husband, myself, and my daughter we were doing pretty well for ourselves. I had a nice job that paid $12 an hour and my husband made above minimum wage.
Then I found out I was pregnant and we bought our house.
It wasn’t until I started a new job that I realized I could be a nurse.
My charge nurse and several of the nurses on my floor told me that I would do very well in school and would make a great nurse.
That and one of my friends showed me her paycheck for working just part time and she was a brand new nurse.
It was then I decided that I could do it.
I decided that the few years it would take to get through school was worth the hardship if it meant a better life for my babies and myself.
I want the “American Dream.”


2) Where did you meet Rogue? Did you know when you met him that he would be your husband?

Interestingly enough, I met the Rogue Wit at a psychic fair.
I was living in Shawnee and he in Norman.
The lady I lived with was into Wicca (I’m not a fan of it, but I’m not here to judge and we were friends) she got me into the psychic fair with her.
She read runes for people and we made things to sell.
I sculpt so I made fairies and sold them.
I put stones in all of my fairies and would get about $15-$25 for each.
(I wish I still had the time to devote to making them)
The Rogue Wit came up to our booth and kept picking up my fairies and looking at them.
He would glance up and smile at me and then pick another one up.
After a little while, I finally told him to either buy one or take me out on a date.
Like the smooth talker he was…he whipped out a card with his phone # on it and told me to call him anytime.
Then we were dating.

I think I did know, but I had issues.
LOL…when I say issues I mean I had just left my stalker of an X-boyfriend and was not about to hand over my heart on a crystal platter only to have him stomp on it.
The thing is that I had a dream about him while we were dating.
In the dream I kept picking up crystals and crushing them in my hands and he would take the shattered pieces and mold them into what appeared to be a unicorn.
One of the venders who was supposedly a “dream expert” wanted one of my fairies and said he would interpret something for me for one of my “love fairies.”
When he did the reading for me he told me that it meant with him (the rogue wit) I would be creating a beautiful life with if I was willing to give him control over my shattered heart…because he could make something beautiful out of it.
What was weird is that he was so right.


3) If you were to create a new flower what would it look like, smell like, and what would you name it? Would it have thorns? What color would it be or colors? Describe it fully.

I think I would create a flower that had petals like a rose but a big center like a sunflower.
I love sunflower seeds!
So they would have seeds similar but that tasted better (if that’s possible).
The outer petals would be dark blood red and get lighter towards the center with a vivid bright red.
They would grow on vines and bloom only at night.
I’d name them “vampflowers.”
LOL…they’d be so beautiful and with double thorns that looked like fangs.


4) If you could be a magic spell, what would it be, how would it work?

If I could be a magic spell it would be a truth spell.
I would stop people from being able to say anything if they started to tell a lie.
Then good or bad at least we would all be on the same page.
I think we would have a lot less stress that way.


5) If you where a fairy, a vampire, or an ogre what would your name be for each?

If I were a fairy or a vampire I would still go by my name, Devona.
I used to hate it only because everyone wanted to pronounce it wrong.
They want to pronounce it Dev-on (as in on and not off)-uh.
When it’s pronounced Dev-un-uh…like Devon with an uh.
I’ve gotten used to it and even the miss-pronouncing.
The truth is I love my name, Devona…It means brave girl and I believe that’s what I am.
Brave.
I think it would be a suiting name for any fairy or vampire.
As for an ogre…well, I would need a name that was powerful and commanding…
something that would strike fear into anyone who ran across my path.
Bedu (bay-doo)…it means warrior princess.
I like it!!!



I hope that this wasn’t too boring.
I really enjoyed these questions and I did quite a bit of thinking about my answers.
Now, who wants to be interviewed???