Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Willy-Wonky-Wednessday

A few things...

First, my best-friend since third grade is having her second and last baby. Yup, she gets her tubes tied today as soon as they cut the little devil out of her. I don't have all of the gory details yet, but I will share them as soon as they're made known.

UPDATE: Dustin Allan Ballard was just born at a wopping 8 lbs!
Congradulation girl!!
I'll be seeing you this evening!!!!

Second, my Mother-in-law (a super fantasticly wonderful woman) is having gallbladder problems. For the story click HERE.

Third, I joing the All Halloween Blog. I have not yet put up a link to it so you have to click HERE to visit. Sorry, guys...it was too much of a temptation.

What's that?

No no no...don't worry. I'm not deleting this blog nor shall I stop blogging here. I'm just going to post most of my Halloween stuff over there. I'll save the really naughty posts for over here though. I know how you all love the naughty.

Not much else interresting at this moment.