Sunday, June 20, 2004

Anonymous...

Hmmm…I’m not really sure I should even be posting this, but it’s what I do. I like to visit the blog sites and read them. I get bored late in the night waiting for my old man to come home. I do not comment on every site, but when I do I don’t always know exactly how to respond. Therefore I leave a poem. What’s the big deal, if you didn’t want people to comment on you blog, then you can make it so that they cannot.
Another point I’d like to make is, I like…no…I love a good argument. So by coming here and leaving me some kind of stupid comment, I have to say, “I’m a little disappointed, young lady!” (It has to be a girl, because the comments are too juvenile to have come from a man) The internet is a funny thing, isn’t it? We get the feeling of empowerment, by not having to use our real name. Be an adult and at least leave a name and if you want an argument, that’s cool. I find they make life more interesting. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me as I don’t agree with everyone either. So just to make my point, you can no longer leave anonymous comments on my site.
Oh, and for the record, not all vampires have to hide from sun light. I don’t dress up as one or pretend I’m one. Though I may be a little crazy, I ask you…who isn’t? However, I do like to dress up as one on Halloween and scare the beeheebees out of people like you, LOL!