Tuesday, August 10, 2004

We have a new Blogger!

My niece just IM'd me to let me know that she has started a blog. I am rather quite excited about this because she has a very different angle on the world even at the young age of eighteen. Her writing is not what I expected from her, but in a surprisingly good way. It's nice to be able to have many ways of keeping in touch. These blogs are records of our lives, our mind-spewings, our grief, our happiness, our ideas, our disappointments, and everything we want, wish, or hope to be...or maybe not to be. Fifty years from now someone will be looking back at our ramblings and try to decipher our cultures peculiarities. Anyway, I'm so happy that we have another blogger that I can call friend...and hope everyone else will stop by and make her feel welcome!