Thursday, October 28, 2004

Drama!

Ah, such is life, more exactly...My life.
I feel as if I've been dipped in a drama flavored magic shell. I am helpless as I pray for one who is strong enough to sink their teeth through the dark prison and release me to myself.
Yes, it is more bitter than sweet and leaves behind a sickening after taste...To remind you.
How is it that guilt can seep in when nothing has been said and no finger has been pointed?
Not an overwhelming guilt, mind you but, it is guilt all the same and sits waiting like the beginnings of a sinus headache. Where is my Sudafed: drama and guilt/non-drowsy?
Too much to say...And no words to describe it!
I hang my head as if I am swinging from the gallows and close my eyes to the stinging reality.
Guilt is a prison in which I seldom have leave from. Drama is my warden.
Where is my Life Mate?!
I wish I could remain in my fantasy world in which Christine Feehan's perfect lovers reigned supreme! Alas, I am here and am trying to cope with the things I have no control over and take care of the things which I can control.
I suppose the old adage could be applied here: got out on the wrong side of the bed.
Or maybe, just the fact that I had to get out of bed at all...lol.