Friday, October 29, 2004

It must be time for the Holidays...

Yes, folks. It's that time of year again. You know what I'm talking about, don't ya?
It's the "end of the year three-some." That's right, Halloween (candy, candy, candy), Thanks Giving (Turky, pumpkin pie, more turkey), and Christmas (presents, family feuds, more turkey).
I realize this as I look at the clock in horror...1 am! It can't be!
I mean, I just started a load of floor mats and I'm not done mopping yet. I just finished a report for one of my classes (which isn't due yet but, I like to have 'em done before the last day...Just as a precautionary measure) and I've not yet bathed the cat!
Damn, where does the time go when you're doing slave labor.
No kiddin' here, I'm sweating like a Hebrew slave.
I've still got to bake the cakes and make the cookies, decorate all of them, make the chili, clean some houses for some extra cash, vacuum, dust, clean the beds, clean the appliances...
I believe I am just a little obsessive about cleaning for company, just a little.
Well, hell...I'm going to bed but, first...I think I'll rinse all of this crap off of me...I'm sticky with dirt.
I'm so ready for tomorrow to be over with...LOL!