Friday, October 22, 2004

RAIN!

Thank God for the rain!
I really mean that too!
After yesterday...I'd walk naked in a blizzard and be happy about it!
After calling around this morning...I've discovered that it's just going to cost about $100-$200 dollars more to get a complete new unit rather than just a compressor.
Hmm...So much to choose from.
We have a friend who used to do Heating and Air Conditioning work. He has advised us that it'd be better just to get a new one with a warranty.
You know you're getting old when you start looking at warranties....
But seriously...I'm going to be picky about the warranty.
I've got sears coming out sometime in the next few days to do their "free in-home estimate."
I'll give them that...No one else I've talked to does anything for free, especially "in-home."
Anyway, thank God for the rain and may it rain for a week or two...Please!