Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Rogue Wit

I have to give a shout out to my MacGuyver-rific husband.
I LOVE you!
When our A/C went out, he came home from work and drove the kids and myself to the store and did our grocery shopping with us. It was so we could be cool in the store and I wouldn't have to drive in a heat-induced-road-rage. Because, let me tell you...he just loves going to the store (I hope everyone can hear the sarcasm dripping from that last line).
Not only that but, yesterday...When the dryer stopped working and the lights in the kitchen were on the blink...He fixed them both in a matter of 20 minutes.
He is the only man alive who can smooth my ruffled feathers and make them shine.
If I was a cat, I do believe I'd be purring at this point.
Not only is he the love of my life but, he is the best Daddy to our children.
I get flutters in my stomach from watching him talk and play and just interact with the kids.
I love the way he loves us.
I would be nothing without him.
Without him, I could survive but, it would be just that...Surviving.
The best part is that he has always loved me for me and has never tried to change my bitchy-ass.
Now, that's true love.
I knew it the moment he woke me up from a dead sleep by farting bare-butt on my bare leg...I knew we were meant to be together forever.
If you can fart with your lover and still be attracted to one another then it's meant to be.
...Just thought I'd give everyone some rules to live by...
I hope everyone has a wonderful day...I know mine will be!