Sunday, November 21, 2004

I'm Ba-ack!

OMG! I had the most amazing time of my young life. I'll expand later but, sufice it to say that I did, indeed, enjoy myself. I walked on Bourben street (lol, I hope I spelled that right), ate my fill of sea food and Poboys (I feel as if I gained a wonderful 90lbs), I took pictures of everything, and I got to hold a real aligator! I will start posting pictures tomorrow but, as for today I have lots of unpacking to do. I also have to go pick up my lizards from my sister's house and check on my Mom and Grandma.
The children are glad to be home as well. Though, they did have a lot of fun, it is always nice to come home and sleep in your own bed. The ride home just about killed the lot of us. Eleven hours is a long ass time to be in a car. I never knew that sitting on your ass could be so exhausting! I was feeling the road rage driving through Texas. Those people are lunitics! There was a school bus that just barely missed us by speeding across our three lanes of trafic to make a last minute exit. It was crazy in New Orleans too but, only because there were so many damn cars...That and the streets are crazy!
Damn it, but I got some good pictures! I got a lot of pictures in St. Louis Cemetery #1.
I'll post more later. Right now, I'm going to see about a hot shower and some coffee before I do anything else. Can't wait to catch up on my reading with you guys!