Saturday, November 06, 2004

My Vacation...

I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been faithful enough to keep stopping by. My time has not been my own for the most part. It seems the only time I do have to myself I have to waist on sleep or school (maybe I shouldn't have used the word...Waist').
My Grandma is doing well. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts...I've felt them as I know she has. I am spending Thursday night with her. This is just such a wonderful opportunity for my children to know their great-grandma. All of my "greats" died out before I was born. Family is so very important to me.
A lot has been going on. My oldest brother (whom I wrote a not so great post about and I'm still dealing with his rejection) is getting a divorce. It has seemed to change his attitude towards my and my little sister's part of the family. Only time will tell and I'm not going to hold my breath.
My other older brother (the addict) got married yesterday. This is just so very exciting...Let me tell you (oops, I have to grab a napkin to wipe the sarcasm off that dripped on my chin).
Rogue Wit's blood pressure has pretty much stabilized. That makes me incredibly happy.
Rogue Wit's Mom, on the other hand, is having heart problems. They're not serious so far...So keep her in your prayers.
So what does this 'shite' have to do with my vacation? Well, I don't guess a whole damn lot but, it's taking up a lot of my time...time that I don't have. I felt like a junky tonight...Needing my blog-fix. You guys are my stress-relief.
I'll be posting while I'm down in New Orleans. I can't believe I'm going to be gone for a whole week. We'll be taking picture, pictures, pictures...So be ready. I'm planning on going on a swamp tour. I love reptiles and I want to see some gators! I'm thinking about taking a ghost tour as well. It is the most haunted city in America. Maybe I'll get my head back on straight and be able to smell the roses again. We leave early in the AM on the 13th...And I think we're coming back on the 20th. LOL, I'm more concerned about the going on vacation than the coming home part. hehehehe