Tuesday, November 02, 2004

busy

I promise to have something of substance on here soon. Halloween is over and I was occupied the whole of yesterday taking all of my precious things down...And believe me, it took the entire day. My walls look so bare and the crisp orange and blacks are nowhere to be seen. It is not a sad time, though. It is merely the next step in the parade towards the end of the year. I for one am very ready for this year to be over with. It has been a little too exciting if you know what I mean.
My Grandmother arrived Sunday night. I helped bathe her and get her ready for bed after a long and exhausting drive from Illinois to Norman, Oklahoma (Go OU!). I'll be staying the night with her for the next two Wednesdays and then I'll have a better idea of what my new schedule will be...That is after I get back from New Orleans. I cannot wait to take a swamp tour! I have to get busy and get all of my school work caught up so my missing a week will not hinder my good grades. I have not had a vacation since 6th grade, folks...It's long over due. I'll be sending my lizards to my older sister's for the week. My cat will be left in the care of my Step-Sister. I will only be gone for the 3rd week of November but, I will have access to the Net and will be posting some of our adventures.
For those of you who have been visiting my site regulary, I am sorry I have not had time to stop by yours. Can you ever forgive my hectic schedule? I promise to stop by some time this week and get caught up on my reading. Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Halloween...It truly was a happy one. My husband has posted up the pics of our adventures in Trick-or-Treating on his site--Wit Style...which is in my links. I went as an ugly Arab man...I enjoyed kissing my husband all night while wearing a fake beard and mustache. I think it disturbed him a little as it did my kids...LOL. What can I say, I have a twisted since of humor that only those who know me can truly understand.
;)