Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hehehe...

Okay, so...Rather than retracting the last post because, I like it...I'm going to do like the news papers.
My husband has redeemed himself.
First, he let me sleep in this morning.
Second, he had already emptied and filled the dishwasher before I awoke (the amazing part of this is I didn't have to remind him...Yet, he says he doesn't ever think about those kind of things...hmmm...Well, that's a bitch fest for another day).
Third, he chopped up my onions and peppers for me without making a fuss.
Fourth, he helped make the bed this morning...Again without making a fuss (damn, I could really get used to this).
Fifth, he has taken the camera and is downloading the pics I asked him about last night...Again without my reminding him.
Sixth, he had coffee ready for me this morning (It must be true love).


So today looks to be very promising! I'm ready for Trick-or-Treats and scary movies!
YAY!