Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Eh

Today is a cold and lazy day. I wish that I could have stayed in bed and slept it away but, I don't think the little ones would have appreciated it. We've snuggled under blankets on the couch. Which is one of my favorite things to do...So it hasn't been too bad.
It has to be the weather that is making me so sleepy. I have always slept better in the cold and last night I slept very well in deed. While I sat in a nice soft couch a waiting my class to begin yesterday evening, I could barely keep my eyes open. I had to brake protocol and get some coffee to drink. Driving home in the rain while half asleep is a worse fate than drinking some coffee after 5pm. Even though I had a huge cup of Joe, I still fell right to sleep last night. That hasn't happened in some time. I even got to try out my heating comforter, which My Mother and Father-in-law had gotten me for my birthday. I have to say...It is the best damn present I've ever gotten. I love it...LOVE it! My face was cold and my feet were warm...I can't re-iterate enough how well I slept last night. The only problem is I am still so damn sleepy today. I know..."Bitch, bitch, bitch...". I can't help myself, it's genetic, LOL. I'm going to be staying with my Grandma tonight. I volunteered for this Wednesday and next Wednesday after my water aerobics class. My poor husband will likely not sleep well apart from me. I imagine he'll live though. Men are so funny. He can't sleep well when I' m in bed with him because I practically push him off the bed. In my defense, his Dad told me that what ever part of the bed isn't being used is fair game. And my husband doesn't sleep well when I'm gone. While I worked nights he was constantly tired from lack of sleep. Hmmm...