Monday, November 15, 2004

It is Wonderful down here!

I step outside and breath deeply of the fresh cool breeze. It seems to refresh my soul, my complete being. When night comes, I sleep very soundly and sweetly. I am, indeed, enjoying my vacation. It's the first vacation I have had since I was in sixth grade. After the year that we have had...it was well over due.
We woke up this morning to another beautiful cool, sweet morning. We went on a boat across the river to go threw the River Walk. I took so many pictures! We had a soft-shell crab poboy. God, it was delish!
Tomorrow we are going to go visit St. Louis Cemetery #1 and go on a Haunted History tour. Oh, the excitement. They actually have vampire tours down here. They only do those tours at night, though. In the brochure it talks about a vampire tavern that they stop by. I would kind of like to go but, the idea of so many freaks being near my children isn't very desirable. Though, one day the children will be old enough to stay at home with the grandparents while we check out the night life. I shall have to brave the freaks then. Who knows, I'll probably break out my fangs and black lace and walk amongst them...Hehehe.
Well, I hope to post again soon. We still have the swamp tour to check out and some more shopping. The kids were a little home sick today but, they were just cranky and needed a nap. I have got to get off of here now. I hope all is well with every one.
[note to Sara...I'll send that pillow out in the mail as soon as I return from my trip...I'm sure you're going to love it!]