Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Today has been a very good day. My wonderful In-laws came up and watched the kids whilst I dragged my XXL-ass out to enroll for next semester. I am very glad I switched colleges. Rose State actually treats you as if you have half a Brain...It's a nice change.
I had to sit and wait for what seemed like eternity but, it was worth it. They did indeed have the class that I needed to take. It's my last pre-requ. For the Nursing Program! Then it's all down hill from there and then I will be an RN. Yay! For me.
The house is almost completely back in order and I have tonight's class then I will be on Thanks Giving break. Happy Thanks Giving! I was thinking while on vacation, that I have come a long way. Here I am at 26yrs. And have a house and I will have a career in just over two years more time. There are a lot of obstacles in my life but, I have always been a fighter and I intend to win this battle as well.
God, I can't even describe to you the beauty of the swamps down in New Orleans! I was enthralled by they captivating ambiance of nature dark side. I shall spank Rogue and compel him to do my bidding this evening by up loading the vacation pictures to my PC. Seeing as at the moment I do not have access to them, I cannot show them to those who still stop by. I will just say, that it was as close to the Garden of Eden as I've ever been.