Sunday, December 19, 2004

BACK FROM HELL

Okay, so this afternoon was more like purgatory. Ah, it's all the same and I ain't Catholic.
So, where do I begin?
After having a long, hot, steamy shower and contemplating an excuse for missing the "family"
get-together, I arrived late.
Now when I say that I arrived late, I was actually early. Hmm, you say, well my family has
always been on "our" time. Or like my "X" boyfriend used to say, "OIT, On Indian Time."
Rogue Wit has only begun to understand the meaning of such.
Our "get-together" was supposed to commence around 1pm and I was already supposed to be
late...because no one cares about my schedual, NO...it all rotates around the rest of those pansy
bastards. OH, maybe I shouldn't have put that here, being that my family has this web
address.
But you know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
Oh, I am in a good mood, am I not. It doesn't matter what the fuck I write about on here. Save
my little sister, Smokey Smurf and my niece, Emily Lane...none of those fuckers read it. They
don't call either........unless they need me for something. They know I'm a sucker for the
"family" stuff, like helping with Grandma...bla bla bla. They have only been to my house about
3 times, maybe. I only live about 10-15 minutes from them. I know it's a different town but, it
takes that long to drive across Norman sometimes...longer on a game day. It sucks on my kids
Birthdays...I can't envite my mom & my dad and step-mom. So, personally, I just envite the in-
laws and my dad and step-mom and poohy on the rest. They never make anything convinient
for me, so why should I bother.
I am one of the black sheep of that group. Though, I am at a loss as to why. You see I have a
crack-head-alcoholic-satanist brother who two years ago choked his fiance'. There again, they
called me-who was pregnant at the time with my son- to go over and check on him because my
mom went to check on him and no one had heard from her in hours. So, I being very pregnant
see my mom dropping him off after she had taken him to a liquer store...ah, that's another
story! I've got at least a billion of them.
Yet, even with all of that, I am the black sheep. HOW DOES THAT WORK!? I ask you, what
the fuck?
I guess I need to calm down. It wasn't so bad tonight but, I believe it is just the calm before the
storm. I can definitly smell rain on the way. This is twister country, after all.