Thursday, December 23, 2004

...it's almost Christmas...

There was a time when I remember being elated that I was out of school for the holidays. Of
course that was when I was much younger and didn't have children. It was only 10:30 or so last
night and my husband and I both heard the calling of our bed. What was weird was that I heard
the sweet tempting voice first. It is only weird because of my insomniac adventures of the last
several years that has only gotten worse. I was exhausted last night. Even with exhaustion and
the bitter cold outside I still woke many many many many many times during the night. Yet,
they were short wakes lasting only about 30 minutes each this time. The thing I just can't figure
out is...Why do I hurt so badly this morning? I feel as if I have been horribly abused in the
course of one night.
It was also my fate to have more frightful dreams last night in the fits of sleep I acquired.
Hmmm...Maybe I should quit reading before I slumber. I had visions of Rathwel's battling men
in my head...And I've got to say the one guy is hot! I just don't remember much more than that
and the fact that they disturbed me. (laugh) I'm always disturbed!
So much to do....So little time left before Santa arrives. That is if he doesn't hold the fact that
I'm Rathwel's friend against me. One of my elves told me that there had been words between
the two...Hehehe.