Monday, December 20, 2004

I guess, you could say...I'm a tree lover (Not to be confused with a "tree-huggin' hippie)

Okay, make up is not an appropriate gift to give a 4 year old...Even if it is Barbie lip gloss. LOL
Adara had gotten it from ear to ear and is in a "kissing" mood!
Does anyone else find calmness and inspiration from the trees?
I've taken to carrying my digital voice recorder around with me and forgot that I had taped this:
I travel this same road once a week. And just this past week I marveled at the beautiful fall
colors on the trees: oranges and reds, ambers, yellows and yet today as I drive this road...The
leaves are gone. It's sad and maybe a little bit depressing but it reminds me just how fast things
can slip away. The leaves fall and are dead on the ground and blown away to who knows
where...The same happens to family and friends, people we love, stories and moments in our
life...Just another leaf on a tree falling down and blowing to who knows where...It's the grand
scheme of things I guess...I love the trees. Each has it's own story and it's own job...We can learn
so much from those life giving trees.