Monday, December 20, 2004

Had one too many wine-coolers when I got home last night...I can't hold my liquor, hehehe.
I'm not retracting my last post but, I do apologize as it turned out to be a proverbial dump.
On to better things...
Lately, I have been waking up to my sweet son laying next to me in the bed. I'm not sure when this started but, it is the sweetest thing ever. This morning Aiden was patting my head and trying to sing the "good morning song" I sing to them. ...Hell, I just made the stupid thing up but, he loves it and apparently he loves his Mommy too. Sometimes a child's innocence and love can cure what ails ya. I wonder what I did to be blessed with such loving children?
I've got two more Christmas gatherings to go to. These two should be wonderful. I love my Dad and Step-Mom...I love my In-laws. Just between us, my Dad got a Santa suit from someone at work and I believe on Christmas Eve Santa will visiting us. Hehehe, it is promising to be a magical Christmas after-all.
As we drove home late last night my husband took us down past the risty neighborhoods in Norman. My children "ooh"-ed and "ah"-ed at all of the elaborate Christmas lights. Children are wonderful.