Thursday, December 23, 2004

Smokey's Booby "thang"

I was twice blessed with amazing breasticles. It was to my delight that I was seemingly born
with brilliant and abundant breasts...as was my older sister. Poor Smokey Smurf, the breast
gene was used up before she was born and she was forced to wear bandaids up through even
high school (she likes the little round smiley faced ones best!).
Then when I had my first child (my beautiful daughter, Adara Jade) the breast fairy saw fit to
dance across my chest once again. At that point, I gave Dolly Parton (sp?) a run for her money.
This totally depressed Smokey Smurf and her blue flat chest that even Smurfet laughed at. It
made matters worse as I would complane about how, "they get in the way."
"You should be grateful for your breasticular sweetness...some of us have to work hard to look
like more than just a skinny drag queen!"
Yes, my husband is a lucky man.
Time flies by and Smokey Smurf's man...uhm, we'll call him the Ass Master for now...decided to
get her some tities for Valentines Day. What better of a present on Valentines
day?...chocolate...or boobs? Hmm...you be the judge.
Needless to say, Smokey Smurf was very happy with the Ass Master and his "selfless"
generosity with his gift of great endowment. And they smurfed the whole day long...
Yet, what is this? There is great unhappiness in the Smurf village! Oh no!...it seems Smokey
Smurf's "hand crafted" cleavage are on the blink. LOL
So please stop by and send her some smiles! Bless her heart...and the poor Ass Master!...it
must really be hard on him, or something sappy like that...