Sunday, January 16, 2005

LOL

I swear this just happened!

We've been discussing the remodling of our "study" all this morning.
AH-hem...more like arguing but, we came to a middle ground. (I'm not saying that I was right, but.....)

So...
I had to do some running around and brought lunch home (yeah, I know...kinda late). Well, we're eating and talking about the kids and laughing at some of the things that they were doing. The subject of the repairs and fixings of the study had not been mentioned since I had been home.

When my husband puts his hand on my shoulder, looks at me, and says...

"Cock"

My eyes raise up and laughter starts bubbling over until I can't contain it. I'm thinking, right now...here? But what about the kids...I can't afford therapy. He then clarifies because he realises that I have a dirty mind and didn't understand what the HELL he was talking about. Though I thought for sure it was about cock. ...which is what he said!

He then explains that he was saying that we needed it {Hell yeah, I do...I'm a red-blooded healthy woman but, uh...he's already got one...?}.

"I'm talking about caulk to seal the edges of the 2 by 4's at the base of the new wall!"

Oops!

I then explain that he can't just grab my arm and say "cock." I guess men and women do think along different wave lengths. It had been hours since we'd talked about fixing the study....Hell, I have seen caulk before (I've seen cock before too....LOL) but, just the one word....I mean, FUCKIN' clarify, man!


Damn, I'm still laughing about it!