Monday, February 28, 2005

A Meme from thequeen…

1)What time is it? 11:19pm

2)Name as it appears on birth certificate: Teri Devona Wood (although I have never gone by my first name because it’s the same as my father’s and my brother’s first name…you think they’d have made it my middle name instead of making things dificult for me.)

3)Nicknames: l8dybug, scoobydubious, Devon-Oh, nigglet, chief nubby-nub

4) Piercings: just one in each ear

5)Eye color: hazel

6) Favorite food: brocoli-cheese cassarole

7) Ever been to Africa? Uhm, nope

8) Ever been toilet papering? (can it be used against me in a court of law?) yes

9) place of birth: Paul’s Valley (OMG! I’m blonde and a Valley girl, like gag me with a spoon!)

10) Ever love someone so much it made you cry? yes

11) Been in a car accident? Yup, two

12) Croutons or bacon bits? croutons

13) favorite day of the week? Friday

14) Favorite resteraunt? Maria’s Mexican restaurant

15)Favorite flower: lavender roses

16)Favorite sport to watch: sumo wrestling, and WWF (…well, WWE)

17)Favorite drink: Pepsi/Sunkist (non-alcoholic) Long Island Tea (alcoholic)

18)Favorite Ice cream: Spongebob Squarepants icecream

19)Disney or Warner Bros: Warner Bros

20) Favorite fast food: Arby’s

21)What color is your bedroom carpet? A yucky tanish cream color

22)How many times did you fail your drivers test? once

23) From whom did you get your last email? lol, a friend…a girl I went to school with, we keep in touch via the email

24) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Home Depot or Lowes

25)What do you do most often when you are bored? sleep

26) Bed time? in between when I put the kids down at 9pm and 1am (leaning more towards the 9pm here lately)

27)Who will respond to this meme the quickest? Uh, joe cool

28) Who is the person you think is least likely to respond? Rogue Wit

29) Favorite tv shows? CSI (I need to know how to cover my tracts…just in case, lol)

30)Last person you went out to dinner with? My loving husband, Rogue Wit

31) Ford or Chevy? I say Chevy but, I know my husband is a Ford Mustang kinda guy

32) What are you listening to right now? Squirl Nut Zippers

33) What is your favorite color? Sage green or pumpkin orange…I just can’t decide

34) How many tattoos do you have? None…but I’m going to get a little ladybug on my breast when I get out of nursing school

35) Have you ever run out of gas? Yes, more than I care to think about…and it’s always the most in-oportune time…thank God I live in Oklahoma and there are a lot of friendly people about to help me.

36) What is your favorite Book? Movie? Anyone of the Dark Serie’s books by Christine Feehan and I love Run Down with Dwayne Johnson in it.