Monday, February 28, 2005

Well

Okay, well the good news is (drum roll please):

The people from "Christmas in April" came by.

I should be over-joyed but, (Mhm...a but) it wasn't the wonderful moment in time I had envisioned for myself.

This is what I envisioned...

Knock, knock.

{"Who's there?" (Okay, just kidding)}

[I open the door. To see this awesomely HOT man with a clip board.]

"Oh, hello. Do come in won't you. Are you from the "Christmas in April" group?"

"Yes, beautiful, I am. I need you to show me around you house and tell me what I can do for you." I blush but, oblige him.

I walk him around and tell him about every little thing that's wrong and bla bla bla. The kids decided it was boring stuff and wandered off the their perspective bedrooms. (I may or may not have locked them in)
When the painfully hot dude with the clip board from "Christmas in April" looks at me and speaks.

"Hmm... Well, I think we can help you but..." He paused looking at my huge mountainous peeks which are my breasts.

"But what?" I inquire.

"But, you'll have to bump-uglies with me."

"Well, if it's for the good of the house....we really need the leak stopped...anything."

OKAY, SO THAT'S NOT HOW IT HAPPENED!


Okay, so the bad news:

Besides it not being a really hot man with a clip board, you mean?

Yup.

The bad news is that they don't always have plumbers and bla bla bla...bla bla. But, he'll see what he can do.
He was kinda suspicious when I he walked around and saw all of the construction being done. I had to explain that {and he should know} lumber isn't that expensive and it's not as if I'm hiring anybody to do the work. We can't afford a plumber to come in and rip out the bathroom and charge us two months salary. Anything that gets done around here is done by us or somebody we know. Unfortunately we don't know anybody who does MAJOR plumbing and A/C...seeing as we already had to spend close to $4000 on a new heating and air unit...we're hoping to have some help with the plumbing. This biggest concern is my son's allergies due to the mold. We've already had to pull up the carpet in his room.

So, my friends, keep your fingers crossed that they can help. Or will help, whatever the case may be.