Friday, April 22, 2005

Me

I live by the X-Files slogan and …trust no one.

I hate to cry…and if I do cry somebody is going to be bleeding and I’m not talking about me.

I love to be scared…and yet, I hate it with a passion.

I have stolen pumpkins from a Church before…shame on me, but what were they doing promoting a pagan holiday?!

I used to be a pot head and my X sold…so if I seem a little slow it’s because you can’t smoke 10 joints a day for several years with out having some type of long lasting effect.

I love storms and yet I am scared to death of bad ones…mostly of the tornados.

My life is irony at its best.

I will change my mind about that last statement in five minutes or so.

I will change my mind about it again in another five minutes.

I like to be in control…at ALL times.

I live in my thoughts and I like it there.

I miss my best friends (Tracy, Jeremy, and Christy).

I get bored easily.

I like…no, I LOVE attention.

I hate fighting…and yet, I do it so well.

I...want to know you.