Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thick Wet Carpet

...no it's not my "shag carpet" it's the carpet on the floor.

The freakin' pipes are leaking again!

...............................

"Yes, Operator, get me a plumber."

"One moment, please."

(some type of jazz that's not really jazz and borders on annoying, yet just humm-able is playing)

"Hello, Hard Pipe's Plumbers...This is Peter, how can I help you?"

"Hello, yes, my carpet it wet! I think I have a leaky pipe."

"I'll send some one over right away."

"Oh thank you."

.................

Knock knock...(Pffftft)..knock

"Oh, hello...I knew it was you guys by way of the knocking, come in."

"Yes, man, I'm Dick and this is Big John...show us where the problem is."

"I have a leaky hole and my carpet is now all wet."

"Good thing you called Hard Pipes. We'll have to stick something in your hole to stop the leaking...so your carpet may be wet for a while."

"Oh, thank you Dick...I thought about putting something in my hole, but wasn't sure how to do it right."

"Well, if you lay down here and look up at my big tool...Big John and I can show you how it's done."

.....................................................

So, I have nothing for you guys today...
I'm just pissy because my carpet really is wet and I doubt I'll be having Dick and Big John come show me how to plug my hole.

LOL