Monday, April 18, 2005

Moody

Haunting is the time of day when you look back.

I watch as the fence sways in the wind. The house is dark, though the shades are wide open. A feeling of foreboding doom lingers in the air. Tornado season is here. The storms are here…yet, for now they are mild.

I remember things. Lifetimes tease my thoughts and I ponder each as they pass. I am past wanting to know why. I am past regret. Yet, with dark clouds forming, an unease sets in.

Storms are beautiful. Nature can be so wicked and so wonderful in one single event.

The fence sways more with each gust of air.

Wind can be so sweet smelling and wonderful when its coolness blows across your hot brow. In the next instant it can be brutal and forceful and dangerous.

We are connected in this. The same breeze that touched your face will eventually touch mine.

Moody. It feels as if I am in a fog. Lost and looking for something…