Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What Do You Want On Your sandwich?

Coming home from class tonight I find my husband laying on the bed and the children playing their version of hide and seek ("Aiden, I'm hiding in the bedroom...you can't find me!").

I ask, Rogue Wit what's the matter and he tells me he's just tired and it had just been a long day.

We go through the drill. I ask him how the kids were for him? Have they been good? What did they eat and how well?

He then tells me that they ate just fine, but he kinda lost his appetite.

"What do you mean?" I ask

So he explains:

He'd gone to the trouble of boiling and egg and preparing this and that to make him a sandwich. I prefer just slapping some mustard on some bread and a couple of pieces of chicken or ham. It's easier and faster. Well, Rogue Wit doesn't particularly care for those.

...So on with the story...

As he was about to put the top slice of bread on, my son walks up (non-chalantly[sp?]) and sticks a fresh booger on his sandwich. LOL!

My son is always trying to hand my husband his boogers. I don't know why or what started this, but it's DAMNED FUNNY! (Thank God it's not ME!!!)