Monday, January 03, 2005

Mistakes!

Some times I feel like such a child. Everyone makes mistakes and is prone to do so from time to time. I think there should be a set of ground rules for the fights we have on the account of our mistakes.
*The worst fights being over bigger mistakes:
-Having an afair
-Robbing a bank
-Spending the rent money on something other than the rent
*The smallest fights should be over the smaller mistakes:
-Forgetting to meet up with a friend for lunch
...I can't think of any others except...
-forgetting to call some one to let them know where you are, even though you're doing something that needs to get done and you "think" you'll be right back (Or at least back soon enough that it doesn't scare someone by thinking that something has happened to you because they can't get a hold of you
I AM SORRY!
I cannot say it more than I already have...
I did call and, yes, I should have left a message on the voice mail but, I didn't.
Oops...it's not like that's the first time I've done it...but it has been a long while.
I feel like shit, okay...I didn't mean to worry you.
But, we're alive...No one is hurt...I didn't/wouldn't run off on you...All I did was go with my friend and her kids to get my school books for this semester.
Sorry
I'm going to be beating myself up about this all day...
You didn't have to get so mad...I was just trying to get an early start on school and I'm stuck here at the house day-in day-out...I should have left a message, k.
I thought I'd be back before anyone missed me...I'm not 16 and sneaking out of the house ya know...but Damn, don't I feel like it at the moment.
Sorry