Sunday, June 27, 2004

Damn it! It's been a long weekend...

The Rogue and I just about have the back yard demolished...It will be finished my this night. It has to, we set up our one free giant trash haul for tomorrow. They told us it would be picked up anytime between 6am and 6pm tomorrow. My poor old man, nearly killed himself with all the work I've had him do. It's my duty as a wife and a good woman to be his slave driver...I think. At least that's what I'm hoping the judge said. LOL...That's my side of the story anyway.
I just wanted to thank every body for their input in my little debate. Everyone seems to have some very valid arguments and I will have to keep them in mind. It's just good to know that we are all thinking about these things, at any rate.
Well, I have some research I have to do for another debate in that class. I will present some of the ideas I got from everyone to my group for that debate. In a sense we are playing "devil's advocate"...In that we are drawing names to decide which side of the argument we are on. I don't want to keep re-iterating it, but I think it's good to sometimes look at something from the other person's point of view. It makes us...Well rounded.