Thursday, August 12, 2004

Man....

I don't know what has come over me. Maybe, it's that I only have one more week before I start yet another semester. I got up about a quarter till 9 this morning and got the kids up. After sitting on the couch long enough to watch the Teletubies, we all got dressed and I took my daughter outside with me to do some lawn stuff. We're making a lot of progress, but slowly so. I just want it presentable for our Halloween party. I mowed the back again yesterday and I let my daughter help me mow the front this morning. Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch...I only allowed her to stand beside me and push on the last patch. The mower we have is a push mower that is extremely low to the ground so there was no danger.
I'm planning on doing some painting and sculpting with the kids...finishing another layer on the mache ghosts is also on the agenda. I'll be on some more tonight and then I'll dive back into the current vampire book I'm reading. I'll have to let everybody know how it turns out. So far all of Maggie Shaynes books in her vampire series have been delicious!